What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Contact us to schedule a cleaning service
- Provide us with feedback on our services
- Sign up for our email list
The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We may also collect information about your cleaning needs, such as the type of cleaning service you are interested in, the size of your home, and the frequency of your cleanings.
How do we use your information?
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with the cleaning services you have requested
- Communicate with you about your cleaning services
- Improve our cleaning services
- Send you marketing materials about our cleaning services
We may also use your personal information to comply with the law, to enforce our terms of service, or to protect our rights.
How do we share your information?
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties who help us provide our cleaning services, such as our cleaning crews and our marketing partners. We may also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
How do we protect your information?
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using secure servers
- Encrypting sensitive information
- Limiting access to your personal information to employees who need it to do their jobs.
- Requiring employees to keep your personal information confidential.
You have the right to access the personal information we collect from you. You also have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information we have about you. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the address or email address below.
Xtra Clean of Ventura